Thursday, September 2, 2010

Procrastination a go go

It's a dangerous thing, procrastination. In it's simplest form it can f*ck a situation over in minutes... At its worst, it can make you feel so full of regret. I cannot stand the feeling of regret. Today (and the last few days in fact) has made me realise that it's not for me anymore.

--

Some things I have procrastinated with -

Sorting out car tax/insurance

Booking dentist appointments

Visiting my godson

Fixing the shelf in my wardrobe

Making many a phone call/sending many a text to change plans...always left till last minute...very ignorant of me.

Run a "pain in the face" errand

Sorting out my old CD collection

Making a photo album (and ACTUAL photo album...one I can hold...turn pages... hand write notes beside each picture)

Buying new running shoes

Buying a new holder for my iPod when I run (lost old one)

Getting my hair cut (properly)

Putting up posts on this blog

Bringing my folks out for dinner

Paying my phone bill (every single month without fail for 4 years)

Starting to save

Taking up new hobbies - Piano, Guitar, Hot Yoga, Kickboxing, Horse-riding, Dancing, Photography, Learning Spanish... I don't see why I can;t do all of these things.

Contacting a friend I haven't spoken to in some time

--

No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment